Can be used on marble, stone, grouting joints and other absorbent materials to remove surface residues.
Gel-like consistency: acts directly on the residue you want to remove, thus optimising its effect and avoiding wastage.
Quick acting: it dissolves hardened silicone in 20 minutes.
Ideal for low-absorption ceramic surfaces (porcelain, textured single-fired tiles).
Has a pleasant citrus aroma.
- Porcelain Tiles
- Natural Stone
Test patch recommended before use
1. If the residue is particularly stubborn, remove as much as you can with a sharp-edged tool (box cutter, knife or another blade) taking care not to damage the surface.
2. Shake before use, then apply the product undiluted, so as to cover any silicone residue.
3. Leave to act for about 20 minutes.
4. Once the indicated time has elapsed, use the included spatula to scrape off the dissolved residue, then remove it with a cloth or kitchen towel.
5. If necessary, repeat the application and leave it to act for longer.
6. Clean the spatula thoroughly after use with a cloth or kitchen towel.
A test patch is recommended before use.
FILA ZEROSIL Professional Silicone Remover 250ml
We hope you are happy with your purchase, however if you are not completely satisfied please read the below.
All tiles must be returned un-used, in the original packaging and in perfect re-saleable condition within 28 days of delivery. To arrange a return please contact our Customer Services team on 01637 879188 or email email@example.com , there is a charge which is payable by you the customer. The cost of the collection will be deducted from the total refundable amount of the product being returned. There will also be a restocking charge of up to 35% which will also be deducted from your refund.
Returns collections will be made at the original delivery address of the order and someone must be present to sign for the collection.
We aim to process all returns and refunds within as quickly as possible following receipt.
Please be aware that refunds can take between 7 to 10 working days to appear back in the account used to pay for your order. Original delivery costs are non-refundable.
PLEASE NOTE: SPECIAL ORDER OR MADE TO ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE & NON- REFUNDABLE.